Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions do not apply if CV. Villa Bali International has not received a valid payment from the client based on the available evidence.
CV. Bali Villa International Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all villa rental bookings made through the Website, Social Media, Marketplace and E-Commerce operated by CV. Bali Villa International
We are on behalf of CV. Bali Villa International with the following Terms and Conditions:
- Acting – As Bali Villa Agent in Rental Villa in Bali.
- Provide information about the actual conditions and prices of villas to clients.
- Mediate tenants with villa owners or management.
- Processing villa payments to villa owners or management company.
- Address – Jl.Gunung Indrakila III Monang Maning Denpasar, Bali, 80119.
- Telphone – +62 361 8453043 | +62 81 338 301 122
- Faximile – +62 361 484113
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM (WITA); Saturday, 9 AM – 2 PM (WITA), Sunday Off
- License: 1224 / 22-09 / PK / X / 2011
Season and Villa Rental Price
Please note there are several seasons that apply in the rental of villas that impact the rental price of villas based on the relevant season.
- Low Season (Quiet Guest Season)
- Shoulder Season
- High Season
- Peak Season
Where this season period is subject to the policies of each villa owner or villa management.
Check In and Check Out
Except for explicit information, airport transfers are provided as a free service. Pay attention to the following details to avoid inconveniences and misunderstandings.
- Our staff will wait for the Tenant at the arrival gate, holding the board with the name of the Tenant (If inclusive Pick up & transfer from airport to villa (1x) and transfer from villa(1x) to airport in private air-conditioned car).
- The tenant can go directly to the villa if the reservation does not include an airport shuttle.
- Check-in time at 14.00 WITA
Check-out time is at 11.00 WITA.
Early check-in and check-out can be arranged based on room availability and other guests at that time.
- Requirements for early check-in and / or check-out beyond the prescribed time must be communicated first.
- Check out exceeded between morning at 11.00 WITA and noon at 18.00 WITA will be charged 50% from one night rental rate.
A security deposit is required for villa reservations. The deposit must be paid by balance payment, and will be refunded in full on the day of departure. If any damage or repairs need to be made, a refund will be made by bank check/transfer less the cost of the damage. (the amount of security deposit depends on the policy of each villa).
Cancellation of Villa Reservation from Tenants
- For tenant cancellations more than 180 days before the arrival date we will refund the full deposit amount (50% of the total amount) less a administration fee, and less any relevant bank charges or exchange rate differences where applicable.
- For tenant cancellations more than 90 days prior to arrival we will refund 50% of the deposit amount paid, less a administration fee bank charges.
- For tenant cancellations made less than 30 days before, there is no cancellation right, nor any right to any refund or any option to defer stay to another time.
Cancellation of Villa Reservation from Villa Owner or Villa Management
If there is a cancellation from the villa owner or villa management for reasons, double booking, the villa is not ready, or other reasons that cause the cancellation of check-in at the villa, then our obligations are:
- We replace it with another villa at an equivalent price with the prior approval of the client, if there is no agreement or unavailability then we will refund the Client’s payment in Full Payment.
- CV. Bali Villa International is not responsible for reimbursements outside of the villa payment, such as reimbursement of ticket costs, reimbursement of transportation costs or other costs outside of villa payments.
Changing your Order
- Changing your order depends on availability.
Events and Parties
Agreed villa rentals aim for vacation accommodations only. If the tenant intends to hold events (weddings, meetings etc.) tenants are subject to management’s policy, the surrounding environment, local government, and may be subject to various fees and fees.
- Depending on the neighboring community, certain functions may not be allowed in certain villas.
- An explicit notification on making a reservation is required to hold an event or party in the villa.
- Fees may be required to obtain a license to hold events from local authorities.
- Tenants are highly recommended to get the right travel and medical insurance covering any potential loss during your vacation including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellation is highly recommended.
- CV. Bali Villa International will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, and exceptional weather conditions. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, valuable items, and its contents of The Hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
- The tenant is responsible for ensuring that each member of their group has the right travel documents as regulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- CV. Bali Villa International is not liable to reimburse any losses caused by incorrect documentation and other travel related issues including but not limited to canceled or delayed flights.
- CV. Bali Villa International will not accept responsibility for any circumstances to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- CV. Bali Villa International will not accept responsibility for any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by the villa’s condition.
- CV. Bali Villa International will not accept responsibility for any loss and damage to personal items of clients and guests they visit including cars and personal items remaining within.
- While we make the utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on our website, we are not responsible for changes and changes made by villa owners.
- CV. Bali Villa International is not responsible for any illegal acts or unlawful acts of the Republic of Indonesia.
Losses and Damages
- The tenant is responsible for leaving the villa in good condition and clean conditions.
- The tenant is responsible for covering losses and damage to the management / owner of the villa during their occupation.
- Villa owners are entitled to withdraw the villa if their clients or guests cause damage to the villa.
Between CV. Bali Villa International and villa owners do their best to provide comfortable accommodations for clients to occupy. But we are also aware that there are problems beyond our control that negatively affect the client experience.
- Tenants must resolve by contacting the villa manager immediately.
- Both villa owners and CV. Bali Villa International is not responsible if complaints arise after the client’s departure.
- CV. Bali Villa International is not responsible for failure to perform its obligations due to problems outside control control (such as earthquakes and so on) and also electricity, fire, floods, disease outbreaks, war, riots, and others.
Reservations must be made in writing, either by filling out an order form available on our website or by writing correspondence such as email booking, chat by WA and Phone.
Instructions for Villa bookings
Fill out the form with complete data if making an order through the website order form. If making an order through other means such as written communication, please provide detailed information including the number of group members who arrived, their nationality, and their age.
- Fill out the booking form with complete data (booking by Website Booking Form).
- Our reservation will ask for detailed information such as period of stay, number of people, tenant budget, how to book and the rules applied at the villa (booking by WhatsApp or Phone).
- Please provide detailed information including the number of group members who arrived, their nationality, and their age.
- Capacity of a villa is TWO ADULTS PER BEDROOM.
- In renting villas in Bali there are some minimum stay limits for all properties that we rent.
- Each villa has its own specific rules in maximum capacity that apply to adults and children, so make sure to make sure the Charterers pay attention to this.
- Our reservation officer will respond to tenants inquiries within 24 hours.
- If the Tenant does not receive any response from us after 24 hours, please contact us immediately via the following:
+62 81 338 301 122
+62 361 8453043
- Villa Availability can change at any time, especially in High Season and Peak Season. Therefore, it is advisable to confirm the order as soon as the Charterers receive the availability information.
- As soon as the Tenant confirms the booking of the villa, our reservation office will issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and due date.
- Be sure to complete the payment before the due date. Renters’ reservation will be automatically released if the Charterer fails to make payment before the due date.
- When we receive payment, we will issue proof of payment along with an order confirmation that contains information relating to your reservation including check-in and check-out dates, exceptions and covers, remaining payments, etc.
- For the right schedule, please provide a detailed arrival schedule of each member of your group.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully before confirming the booking and payment.
Each money transfer must be transferred through the offical Bank Account listed below.
Each transfer fee is charged to the customer.
Payment in Rupiah (RP)
Name Account: CV. BALI VILLA INTERNATIONAL
Bank Name: PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk
Account Number : 040 240 4882
Note: Our company is not responsible if you transfer money to an account that is not listed above or on behalf of another agency or other personalities, so PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY.
The client agrees to these Terms and Conditions by Making Payment to CV. Bali Villa International.